Saturday, February 19, 2011

My bad!

I totally meant to highlight the jewerly artist that produced my ring in my post Thursday.  In my haste to run out the door, I completely forgot!  My big bad!! 

So without further ado, my beautiful, simple-but-elegant, textural ring was made by Chris Mueller who has a lovely shop on Etsy.  Chris has an eye for clean modern design inspired by nature.  Love it, love it, love it!  She also was wonderfully helpful and patient with walking Matt through the process of a more commplicated order through etsy.  Thanks so much, Chris, for your personal customer service and your original work! 

Here are some of my favorite pieces from her etsy shop:

Freshwater pearl, textured, etched, sterling silver bracelet

vibrant blue Australian boulder opal - ring - sterling

Lily Pad Earrings with Frog - 14k Gold, Sterling silver

So check out Chris' shop!  She comes highly recommended.

peace

No comments: