Monday, February 28, 2011

You have got to be kidding me!

Another x?@2*! snow day!! 

We are at about 5 snow days which in itself isn't so bad but add at least as many days with delays and probably over double that in days home from school because of being sick and I am about to slaughter this winter!!!  I know that spring is coming because the birds are noisier, the temperature is not in the negative numbers and I have even seen grass (not here but in valley type places).  But right now I would really like to take Punxsutawney Phil, shove him face first in the snow and ask, "Is this what an early spring looks like?  Really?"

Ok, I am done now.  I just needed to vent on the blogfront rather than on the homefront.  To another day filled with fighting over legos, cabin fever, and trying not to mastermind plans to kidnap a groundhog...

peace 

2 comments:

Riggs said...

Hahahahahahaha!! I hear that Phil is a brawler..better bring your boxing gloves:) Hope you see, uh, "less" snow sometime soon!

John

Unknown said...

I hear ya. I've got the grumpies too, though today was better and there was sun.... ya know that big light thing in the sky that shines once in awhile.
love ya,
Jenny : )